As seen by some of the following statements about Campers Paradise RV Park, the legacy continues.
What is that legacy? For the past 13 years the owners of the park have done their best to be welcoming to park visitors, often going out of their way to make sure their stay was pleasant and memorable. Here are just a few of the phrases that have been left in various reviews of the park, along with the dates.
- 2006 – Very friendly staff. Restrooms and showers were immaculate. Campground was very clean and neat.
- 2007 – This was a very nice park. We stayed there after being flooded out at another park. The managers were really helpful and very nice.
- 2007 – Many long term campers here, but all show pride in their clean and decorated spaces. We would camp here again.
- 2008 – Campground is clean and the park staff are more than helpful. Needed air in my tires and the owner came to my site and filled me up.
- 2009 – The management was extremely helpful and cooperative.
- 2011 – Friendly staff, on site hosts who pointed out their trailer, and asked to let them know of anything they could do to help.
- 2012 – Excellent overnight stop-over park on our way to Palo Duro. We arrived late on Friday night, staff provided cell phone number in case of trouble.
- 2013 – Sites are a mixed bag of pleasant surprises. We were given one with a concrete picnic table & seats plus a raised metal fire thingy…Lots of semi permanents, all friendly…
- 2013 – Staff was very friendly. We’d stay again if we were passing this way.
- 2015 – Very nice folks Checked me in and led us to our site.
- 2016 – Lady at check in was friendly
- 2016 – While we didn’t use the pool, it was clean and well-maintained, which goes for the rest of the park. The woman working the desk was very nice.
- 2017 – Lot grass needed cut, clean restrooms, and showers.
The New Broom
Too often when a business is sold, the new owners come in with a new broom and make sweeping changes. As a long-time resident of the park and part-time office help, I must admit that I wondered if the park would retain that warm, family-friendly, welcoming atmosphere. I was not the only one who waited to see.
I am pleased to say that Carolyn, the new owner, has made a point of making sure the legacy continues. While the broom is sweeping in the form of cosmetic renovations, she fits right in, greeting visitors with warmth, offering a helping hand when needed.
Here are just a few comments the park has received, since the first of August:
- August 2018 – I had a very nice experience at this park in August of 2018. I noticed that many renovations were taking place, and my wife expressed that the restrooms were really clean. The two ladies at the store were helpful and were there to guide us to the site after hours. One of the ladies also made my wife a map since I was not feeling well and could not drive. I would highly recommend this park due to the hospitality and importance to details.
- August 2018 – I stayed at this park a few days ago. I was greeted by a few good ladies. One assisted me with directions to get to Beaumont since my GPS was not working. I think her name was Carol and she was really sweet and nice. The bathrooms were very clean and fresh. Thank you Carol and Trena for making my drive from Montana to Sunset a nice one.
I’m happy to say, the legacy continues.